Ria Mar25 Whitehead Ave, South River, NJ 08882
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm
25 Whitehead Ave, South River, NJ 08882
Are you retired or approaching retirement? At this stage in your life, would you be able to recover from a significant loss to your retirement accounts caused by
Are you retired or approaching retirement? At this stage in your life, would you be able to recover from a significant loss to your retirement accounts caused by a major market correction? This complimentary event will provide you with the information on different retirement topics and help you make informed decisions for your retirement. All attendees will have the option to schedule a complimentary consultation following the event. Seating is limited and reservations are required. Reserve your spot(s) today!
Topics to be discussed:
- Taxes – What tax bracket will you likely be in during retirement, and how does that influence your financial strategy?
- Retirement Savings – How much money will you need to save so that you don’t run out?
- IRAs – Could your IRA represent a HUGE financial mistake for you and your family?
- Retirement Income – How much money can you take each year? How does that change if the markets decline?
- Social Security – How can you maximize your benefits and protect your spouse?
- Longevity Risks – At what are will you likely need assisted care, and how much will it likely cost?
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
OpenSpaces Still Available